Chasing Rainbows

I love molecules bathed in color, reflecting what the sun wants to a paint them. They are even more fabulous when my heart sees their color with my eyes closed. I chase them often. In my pursuit of them, I find new angles to experience them from.  I wake up before the sun and light a candle and open the Word and search for them.  I believe the promises as they are made.  I look for them in the actions of those that I love.  I intend to live them out loud and share them sparingly with others.  I like to stand outside and let the colors fall on me and wash away the ache of disappointments and lost dreams. I look for the rare occasion when they form in pairs ... neatly cradling each other and protecting the space between them. They are reminders of great Love and of great loss. And the gold that they hide for diligent treasure hunters like myself, is priceless. Sometimes they linger and sometimes they're fleeting. Hope hunting takes tenacity and, at times, great creativity. Not losing sight of them after they've been erased is the true challenge. Remembering the invisible color of hope and never being afraid to believe again takes risk and courage. May I never grow weary of chasing rainbows.

Comments

Popular Posts